The how and why of using the Commission on the Status of Women (CSW 63) Agreed Conclusions to drive your organisation’s policy and advocacy.
The Webinar is aimed at
- providing the ‘virtual’ space for those new to the UN / CSW processes and procedures of CSW
- learn and interact with those who have attended and to discuss the Agreed Conclusions (AG) why they are relevant and important to Australian domestic policy
- explore how the AG can contribute to your organisations work and the issues you identified in your work with eS4W last year
- moving forward into Beijing +25
- how eS4W member organisations can build and support advocacy work with the key issues identified by eS4W
We wish to acknowledge the expertise and valuable contribution of JERA Internationals’ Joint CEOs, Judith van Unen and Carole Shaw and to Prudence Mooney, Director, International Engagement Section, Office for Women, Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet.